WISE SAYING

You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action. - Anthony Robbins

Wednesday, March 16

"My Top 5 Awesome Things"

                                              


         When we talk about awesome things, there a lot things that play around our brain. Everyone likes something that great, amazing, fun and most importantly, all those thing will make them not easily forget about it.

         My top 5 awesome things is, firstly about "marvelous food". No one will deny the delicious food when all this food in front our eye. In which the felling of  satiety will be felt hungry again when we see the marvelous food. But remember control your diet!!

Cooking up deliciousness
        
          Second things is about phone. I fell awesome when having a phone. With this phone I can get in touch with anyone at any time. My phone also has a variety of functions not only make calls and send messages. When I felt boring and lonely, my phone as an entertainer.


    
       Thirdly is about "Finishing our last exam". This matter is awaited by the students during the examination week.We can not wait to get out of pressure of exam and want to fell freely without it. Congratulation for those that excellent and keep up for those that not get the awesome result.


                                            


               Fourthly awesome things is about "money". I fell awesome went I get a lot of money and purchasing power is in my hand. I can buy anything that desired for a long time. But buying if we felt it really important to us.

                                            

       Last but not list, the awesome thing is when can go back to home during semester break. This time to me to spend time with family after so long away from them. Beside that, we can release pressure of studying with do anything that we like at home.
                          
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment